The Beauty of Pinterest

I'm sure you will have heard of Pinterest and if you're a member you'll know how addicting it can be.

I have recently created a group board, which anyone is free to pin to! It's a great way to promote your blog, discover other bloggers or just see some beautiful pins! 

If you're interested then let me know, either by Twitter or in the comments below, and follow the board  -  All Things Beauty and Fashion

Here's a selection of the pins so far:









It's a great oppurnity to get involved in, plus it's fun and inspiring!

Do you have Pinterest? If you do leave your profile in the comments and I'll make sure that I'll follow you! :)

 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

About

Just another blogger who is obsessed with everything to do with beauty and fashion. Contact me with any questions or comments at bellezzamoderna@hotmail.com :)

BlogLovin'

Follow on Bloglovin